Shipping & Freight for Out of Area Customers
When shipping to customers outside our delivery area, additional shipping and freight charges may apply. Considerations may vary by shipping destination and certain products may require additional handling precautions or incur extra shipping charges. The policy statement below is a general guide for the current policies but charges and requirements are subject to change.
Please call 888-341-2423 x.515 to verify shipping and freight charges for your order.
Small Items that fit in a box ship FEDEX
- Orders over $50 total (not including tax) ship for free.
- Orders under $50 will have an $8 freight charge (551205) applied at the time of order/quote.
- HVAC Refrigerant will have a $25 per piece hazmat fee (551207) applied at the time of order/quote. A maximum of 2 cylinders will be shipped through FEDEX.
There are no returns on refrigerant.
What Does NOT Qualify to Ship with FEDEX
- Janitorial cleaning chemicals
- Pool chemicals
- Capital goods (appliances, condensing units, etc.)
- Coil cleaners
- Filled gas bottles
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Any product over 5’ in length.
If an order has hazmat class products (except refrigerant) or capital goods then it must be shipped via trucking company (Common Carrier).
Larger items/orders need to be shipped via a trucking company (Common Carrier)
- Orders over $550 ship freight free.
- Orders under $550 will have a $50 freight charge (551205) applied at the time of order/quote.
- Refrigerant and hazmat class products will have a $25 single hazmat fee (551207) applied at the time of order/quote regardless of the order total.
- Capital goods (Appliances, HVAC Equipment & Water Heaters) will have a $25 per piece handling fee (551208) applied at the time of order regardless of the order/quote total.
When to Ship Common Carrier/LTL (Less than Truckload)
Any order that has any hazmat class products (except refrigerant) or capital goods (Appliances, HVAC Equipment & Water Heaters) does not qualify to ship FEDEX.
Refrigerant orders with 2 or more jugs do not qualify to ship FEDEX.
What we DO NOT SHIP except on Our Truck, PERIOD
Nitrogen, oxygen and acetylene filled tanks; Fluorescent bulbs longer than 48”; any item over 60” (pool poles, ladders, etc)
There are no returns on paint, refrigerant and hazmat class products. Capital goods (Appliances, HVAC Equipment & Water Heaters) can be only be returned if damaged by the shipper and reported on the date received.