I. Record Retention
It is the policy of Chadwell Supply to:
(1) protect the security, integrity and the availability of records created or maintained in the course of business operations;
(2) retain records in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and security best practices; and
(3) endeavor to ensure that records that are no longer needed or of no value are discarded appropriately.
Chadwell Supply limits the use of personal information to the purposes identified in this notice and for which the individual has provided implicit or explicit consent. We retain personal information for only as long as necessary to fulfill the stated purposes or as required by law or regulations and thereafter appropriately disposes of such information.
II. Personal Information
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve Chadwellsupply.com and your shopping experience. The type of information we gather includes:
- Information You Give Us: We store all information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other format. Should you decide not to provide us with certain information, some features may not be accessible to you. We use the provided information to respond to your requests, customize future shopping, improve our stores and communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain information when you interact with Chadwellsupply.com. For example, like many Websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Chadwellsupply.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Chadwellsupply.com on other Websites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Chadwellsupply.com (if your computer supports such capabilities).
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- Marketing Information
Chadwell Supply collects the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to chadwellsupply.com along with other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Site. We use this information to monitor and improve our Site. This information will not be shared with third parties without permission.
III. Data Breach Notification
Chadwell Supply will investigate and provide notice of any information security incident to affected individuals and/or Federal and State agencies in accordance with applicable Federal and State requirements.
IV. Use of Data Collected
Chadwell Supply will not share the personal data of its customers. Chadwell Supply will maintain the confidentiality of all personal information of its customers and will work to prevent any data incident resulting in the loss of customer information.
V. Conditions of Use
If you choose to visit Chadwellsupply.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at Chadwellsupply.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
VI. Notices and Revisions
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.